Monolithic – durable – sealed
DYWIDAG-multifunction manholes are constructed monolithically, in a rectangular structure and in one pour. Variably adjustable system formwork allows the production of different component geometries with highest quality standard.
Ceiling panels with superstructures and round or angular covers as well as numerous construction variations add up to a multifunctional manhole construction.
Dimensioning due to the given load situation is carried out according to DIN 1072. Multifunctional manholes are also used near railway tracks. Here, dimensioning is based upon the load index of the “Deutsche Bahn” (German railroad company) according to DS 804, load diagram UIC 71.
Multifunctional manholes are used in all fields of modern civil engineering as well as for supply and disposal. Among other things, they are applied for installing pressure reduction and pump systems, control systems and measurement systems for water supply and wastewater disposal. In addition you can find them in the communication sector and as components in supply systems of industrial, energy and district heating companies.
The numerous sizes and dimensions of multifunctional manholes allow for a wide range of different applications. They offer shortest installation times and keep back pressurized water. Accessory parts like manhole covers, manhole neck frames, manhole ladders, cable duct entry plates and further system components complete the range of products.
At a glance
- Clearance dimensions: (LxW): 1,0 x 1,0 up to 6,1 x 3,0 m
- Clearance height up to 3,0 m, infinitely adjustable
- Wall and floor thickness: 15, 20 or 25 cm
- Comprehensive internal and external coatings
- Openings of every description in walls and ceilings
- Cable entry plates integrated directly into manhole wall
- Pipe and connection sleeves directly integrated
- Constructions can be carried out as multi-part manhole bodies
- Element weights up to 45 tons