Passages & channels
Efficient and economic
The passage system DYWIDAG is designed with closed rectangular cross sections. Channels are constructed as u-form rectangular cross sections with ceiling or base plate. They can be designed buttjointed or for retention of pressurized water via DYWIDAG clamping elements and round cord seals. Horizontal and vertical changes of direction are constructed as fit components.
The channel and passage system DYWIDAG can be equipped with built-in parts, access doors and channels.
Scopes of application
- Passages and channels for admissions of brooks
- Passages and channels for supply lines
- Sewage passage
- Passages and channels for admission of district heating lines
- Cooling water passages and channels
- Pedestrian underpasses
- Medium and small sized bridge constructions