Weighbridges for road and rail vehicles
Precise and custom-fit
Not only the processing and producing industry is among the customers of weighbridges. Also chemical parks, refineries, biomass plants, recycling companies and stone, gravel and sand exploiting companies choose the high quality of weighbridges made of reinforced concrete precast parts.
Modern weighing electronics require constructions which have little deformation, are resistant, have low maintenance and are dimensionally stable. In practice, factory made precast concrete parts have been successfully proven. The combination of high quality weighing electronics and our reinforced concrete precast parts creates measuring instruments for the exact weight determination in many areas.
Advantages at a glance
- Low excavation
- High flexibility - weighbridges are displaceable completely including pit
- Internal empty cable tubes, high resistance to wear
- Waterproof layout, also possible in accordance with Water Resources Act
- Slip resistance due to burl structure
- Modular constructed system of weighbridges and pits
- All types in one-piece or multipart layout
- Short construction and assembly times
- Many types of weighbridges in different lengths and widths
The standard flat scales for road vehicles – consisting of one weighing pit and one weighbridge – are available as one-piece version in the lengths 8, 9 and 10 m and as two-piece version in the lengths 16, 18 and 20 m. Longer versions are available in three pieces. The classic weighbridge can be constructed in one piece up to a length of 20 m. This version corresponds to the weighing bridge class 50 and 60.
Wagon weighbridges are constructed with lengths of 5m to 16m. Depending on the available wagon spectrum, each required scale length can be realized by stringing together several bridges.