Precast parts for bridges
Bridge systems made of precast concrete parts convince due to short constructions times and a large scope for design concerning static, construction, layout and realization. Precast parts for bridges are not only used for road building but also as auxiliary or support construction, as lost formwork for bridge superstructure or as complete, one-piece box culverts for crossing brooks and rivers.
- Tunnel supports with pre-stressing or subsequent bond at the factory
- Tunnel supports as complete precast part with individual geometry
- Passages as precast parts with cap formation
- HFT elements as lost formwork in bridge superstructure
Range of products and services
- Individual weights of up to 75 tons
- Complex geometries
- Special concretes
- Different surfaces
- Static and planning according to DIN FB 101 / 102
- Realization according to ZTV - Ing.
All concrete parts are permanently controlled under strict requirements by self- and external monitoring. Especially in the sector of bridge construction our quality guideline has great importance.
By using special concrete we are able to produce precision components with interesting aspects concerning economic efficiency.
Our own construction office and our team of engineers allow us to respond flexibly and on short notice to all customer requirements.